You can send an email to the user who submitted the form. Also you can get an email notification when the form is submitted.
Send an email confirmation message to the user who submitted the form
Click on the settings icon and open the settings box
Enable the option
Collect Email addresses → Response receipts → Always
When the user submits the form, the user will get an email like this :
Get an email notification when the form is submitted
One or more people can get a notification when the form is submitted.
First, In the responses tab, enable saving the form submissions to a Google Sheet.
Open the Google Sheet. Then select the menu item: Tools → Notifications
You will get a notification whenever a new form submission is made.
- How to check google form responses
- How to create google form for event registration
- How to create a Google form for registration
- How to embed Google Form in Outlook email
- How to collect email addresses in a Google Form
- How to send confirmation email when Google Form is submitted
- Google forms header image size
- Google forms limit responses to one
- How to create a wedding RSVP form using Google Forms
- How to create a Google form that doesn't require sign in to fill
- How to create google forms with payment integration
- How to make a Google form public
- How to make a Google form survey anonymous
- How to send Google form responses to multiple email addresses
- How to create a google form with file upload without sign in