You can create a Google form that does not require signing in to Google (that is, the user can fill in the form anonymously).
Here are the steps.
Create your form
Go to Google forms website and create a new blank form
Press the new blank form button:
Add the form Fields
Go to the settings by clicking on the 'settings' icon on the top right
Make sure that all the options that require sign up are unchecked.
Test the form in a different browser
You can test whether the form works without any Google Sign in. Open a browser where you never sign in to Google (open Firefox, Opera, Safari where there is no automatic Google Sign in)
In Google forms, click the "Send" button and copy the short link to the form Paste the link in the browser you have opened.
Then see that the form works without Google sign in:
- How to check google form responses
- How to create google form for event registration
- How to create a Google form for registration
- How to embed Google Form in Outlook email
- How to collect email addresses in a Google Form
- How to send a confirmation email when a Google Form is submitted
- Google forms header image size
- Google forms limit responses to one
- How to create google forms with payment integration
- How to create a wedding RSVP form using Google Forms
- How to create a Google form that doesn't require sign-in to fill
- How to make a Google form public
- How to make a Google form survey anonymous
- How to send Google form responses to multiple email addresses
- How to create a google form with file upload without sign in